Membership and Annual Giving
All Annual Fund and Membership gifts directly support ongoing operations, programs and exhibitions of the Valentine. Through your generosity, we can continue our role as the only organization committed to the collection, preservation and interpretation of Richmond's past, present and future. Your gift to the Valentine is an investment in your community.
Levels of Giving
- Senior/Student or Teacher - $25
- Individual - $50
- Family - $75
- Clay Street Council - $100
- Richmond History Circle - $150
- Court End Circle - $250
- Centennial Circle - $500
- Director's Council - $1,000
- Trustee's Council - $2,500
- Founder's Circle - $5,000
- Wickham Society - $10,000
Benefits for All Giving Levels
Additional Benefits of Giving
- Donor levels starting with the Richmond History Circle ($150) and above are listed in the Annual Report.
- Donor levels starting with Centennial Circle ($500) and above receive an invitation to an annual Centennial Circle Reception.
- Donor levels starting with Director's Circle ($1,000) and above receive invitations to both the Centennial Circle Reception and the Spring Major Donor Reception.
The Valentine is fortunate to have the support of generous corporations, foundations and individuals who bring success to our mission. We invite you to become our partner as we continue to preserve and interpret the history of the Greater Richmond region.
The Valentine is a BBB Accredited Charity and meets the BBB Standards for Charity Accountability. For more information, visit www.give.com.