1015 East Clay Street, Richmond, VA 23228 (map
The 12th Annual Richmond History Makers Program pays tribute to everyday citizens and outstanding organizations that make significant contributions to the greater Richmond region.
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 6-8:30 pm
- This event is a stand-up reception.
- Seating is limited.
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres, wine and beer will be served.
- Valet Parking
Reservations & Sponsorship Levels
- $50: Individual Reservation, includes reception, awards ceremony and valet parking.
Supporters at the following levels also receive an invitation to a pre-event VIP reception, as well as recognition in the program and online.
- $125: Partner, includes 1 event reservation ($75 is tax deductible)
- $250: Friend, includes 2 reservations ($150 is tax deductible)
- $500: Patron, includes 4 reservations ($300 is tax deductible)
- $1000: Backer, includes 4 reservations ($800 is tax deductible), benefits above plus listing on event signage.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Sarah Kim
, Deputy Director at (804) 649-0711 ext. 302.