1015 East Clay Street, Richmond, VA 23228 (map
The 11th Annual Richmond History Makers Program pays tribute to everyday citizens and outstanding organizations that make significant contributions to the greater Richmond region.
From the left: Darcy S. Oman, Jesse Oremland, Carol Olson, Ana Edwards, Paula Buckley, Ayn Welleford, Elizabeth E. Heggie, Thelma Watson
- Promoting Stronger Communities: Darcy S. Oman, The Community Foundation
- Improving Social Justice: Anna Edwards, Sacred Ground Historical Reclamation Project
- Creating Quality Education Opportunities: GRASP - Great Aspirations Scholarship Program, Inc.
- Demonstrating Innovative Solutions: WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
- Encouraging Regional Collaboration: The Greater Richmond Age Wave
- Tuesday, October 20, 6-8:30 pm
- This event is a stand-up reception.
- Seating is limited.
- Heavy hors d'oeuvres, wine and beer will be served.
- Valet Parking
Reservations & Sponsorship Levels
- $45: Individual Reservation, includes reception, awards ceremony and valet parking.
Supporters at the following levels also receive an invitation to a pre-event VIP reception, as well as recognition in the program and online.
- $125: Partner, includes 1 event reservation ($80 is tax deductible)
- $250: Friend, includes 2 reservations ($160 is tax deductible)
- $500: Patron, includes 4 reservations ($320 is tax deductible)
- $1000: Backer, includes 4 reservations ($820 is tax deductible), benefits above plus listing on event signage.
To make a reservation for the Celebration event, please call 804-649-0711 ext. 339 or purchase online below.