Dogs and their owners will enjoy this walking tour of Ginter Park presented in partnership with the Richmond SPCA. Dogs must have current shots, mix well with others and remain leashed. Owners are responsible for water and cleaning up after their dogs.
This stately north Richmond neighborhood, planned by philanthropist Lewis Ginter, has been home to many of the city’s political and social elite. Join us to explore its history and evolution.
Price: $15 Adult, $5 Valentine members, Children under 18 are free
Length: 2 hours
Parking: On Street
Meeting place: Meet at the northwest corner of Brook Road and Westwood Avenue.
- Reservations required.
- Dogs must have current shots, mix well with others and remain leashed.
- Owners are responsible for water and cleaning up after their dogs.
- Valentine walking tours are typically between 1-2 miles in length. We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water.
- Accessibility- People of all abilities are encouraged to join us for tours. If you have accessibility challenges or need accommodation, please let us know in advance.
- Tours are held rain or shine. However, in extreme weather a tour may be cancelled. Call 804-649-0711 x 301 to verify the tour will take place.