Please note, this tour is sold out. If you would like to join the wait list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dogs are invited to join their owners for this walking tour of Scott’s Addition, presented in partnership with the Richmond SPCA.
Named for General Winfield Scott, this early-20th century commercial and industrial area contains what is perhaps Richmond’s best selection of Art Deco and Moderne commercial architecture. Today it is a thriving business, residential and entertainment district.
“Loved this tour. Just enough variety, length, architecture, and of course historical perspective. We recommend it to friends.”
Price: $15 Adult, $5 Child, $5 Valentine members
Length: 2 hours
Parking: On Street
Meeting place: Meet at the southwest corner of the Boulevard and Norfolk Street.
• Reservations required.
• Dogs must have current shots, mix well with others and remain leashed.
• Owners are responsible for water and cleaning up after their dogs.
• Valentine walking tours are typically between 1-2 miles in length. We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water.
• Accessibility- People of all abilities are encouraged to join us for tours. If you have accessibility challenges or need accommodation, please let us know in advance.
• Tours are held rain or shine. However, in extreme weather a tour may be cancelled. Call 804-649-0711 x 301 to verify the tour will take place.