Join the most experienced tour guides in Richmond to explore the diversity of one of city’s most vibrant neighborhoods. Visit murals, revitalized buildings and historic homes and learn the neighborhood’s rich history. As we trace its evolution from immigrant working-class neighborhood, to the “Harlem of the South” and a modern community today, we’ll explore how art is telling the story of Jackson Ward.
Price: $20 Adult, $10 Valentine members, Children under 18 are free
Length: Approximately 75 minutes
Parking: On Street
Meeting place: Meeting in front of the mural at 325 N 2nd Street
- Advanced tickets are required. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Guides and tour participants are required to wear a facemask for the full duration of the tour.
- Valentine walking tours are typically between 1-2 miles in length. We recommend you wear comfortable walking shoes and bring water.
- Accessibility- People of all abilities are encouraged to join us. If we can do anything to accommodate your needs, please let us know in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- Tours are held rain or shine. However, in extreme weather a tour may be cancelled. Call 804-649-0711 x 301 to verify the tour will take place.
The Valentine’s walking tours are supported in part through a generous partnership with Richmond Region Tourism.