All memberships and annual giving donations directly support ongoing operations, programs and exhibitions of the Valentine. Through your generosity, we can continue our role as the only organization committed to the collection, preservation and interpretation of Richmond’s past, present and future.
- Free admission to the Valentine
- Reciprocal admission to select national museums (click to view locations)
- Free parking while visiting
- Discounts on select tours
- Free admission to the Archives (by appointment)
- Subscription to the Timeline newsletter
- 10% discount in the Valentine Store and Valentine Cafe
- Invitations to special events
- Complimentary guest passes
Additional Benefits of Giving
- Richmond History Circle ($150) and above members are listed in the Annual Report.
- Centennial Circle ($500) and above members receive an invitation to an annual Centennial Circle Reception.
- Director’s Circle ($1,000) and above members receive invitations to both the Centennial Circle Reception and the Spring Major Donor Reception and are listed on the donor wall in the Valentine Lobby.
- Student, Teacher or Senior (55+) – $25
- Individual or Senior Couple (55+) – $50
- Family – $75
- Richmond History Circle – $150
- Court End Circle – $250
Note: All online donations are processed through Blackbaud Merchant Services. You will be redirected to the Valentine’s secure Blackbaud payment site when you click the button above.
If you have any questions about online giving, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-649-0711 ext 326.
Gifts may also be mailed to
1015 East Clay Street
Richmond, VA 23219
Contact our Annual Giving & Membership department at (804) 649-0711, ext 302 with any questions.
All online donations are processed through Blackbaud Merchant Services. You will be redirected to the Valentine’s secure Blackbaud payment site when you click the button above.
The Valentine is a BBB Accredited Charity and meets the BBB Standards for Charity Accountability. For more information, visit www.give.org.