The Valentine is currently looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Assistance with education programming
- 1812 Wickham House Guides
- Museum Store research and copy writing
- Special events, on and off-site
When can volunteers work?
Most volunteer positions require availability during regular business hours, Monday-Friday 9-5, but are flexible. Some positions allow for weekend or evening hours, so please inquire which position are right for your schedule!
What are the benefits of volunteering at the Valentine?
Benefits include: free parking, 10% discounts in the Valentine Store and at the Carriage House Cafe, invitations to special events and educational programs and free access to the Valentine Archives.
Volunteering also includes special memberships incentives:
- 75 Hours: Individual Membership
- 150 Hours: Family Membership
- 300 Hours: Special Recognition
How do I apply for a volunteer position?
For more information, you can contact MckenZie at 804.649.0711 ext. 351 or via email.